michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Hi, I have a Garmin 3490 sat nav.. It hasn't been updated for

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Garmin 3490 sat nav.. It hasn't been updated for a while.. How do I do this? I have it plugged into to my mac computer but don't see where to update or download new software..
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

Click on the link below to run your garmin update. as you click on the link a page will open click on the blue button "Get map updates".
http://www.garmin.com/us/support/

Customer:

Let me know if you find any problem running the update.

Customer:

All you have to make sure is connect your garmin to the computer using the usb cable and then run the update.