*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have had a TX-L32X5 Viera for about a year. I am very pleased

Customer Question

I have had a TX-L32X5 Viera for about a year. I am very pleased with the picture but the sound quality is poor particularly watching recorded programmes such as Soaps.
My supplier recommended a Home Theatre Audio System SC-HTE80 which I have tried and whilst it improves the Base it doesn't improve the clarity of speech.
I am told that the best product is a Bose but I don't want to change if there is a Panasonic product that will do the job.
Can you advise please - Derrick Spanton
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is***** will assist you.
Yes, there is a Panasonic that will work great with the Vierra and give you better voice quality on your recorder programs.. It is very comparable with the Bose. >PLEASE CLICK HERE<
*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. I require something much more compact as I would find it difficult to locate 4 speakers. I am told that Bose is a single unit that can be placed under the T.V.

okay, that will be the home audio theatre system sound bar. Panasonic has a model that you can try. If you order through Amazon you can try it for 30 days and retun it if you do not like it. You can adjust the settings on your Vierra to work better with the recorded programs.>PLEASE CLCIK HERE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Very satisfied with prompt reply to both my questions. However until I try the two systems which you suggest I cannot be certain that either will solve my problem. I am proposing to do this and the Bose as well. I will then know the quality of your reply and the products.

In the meantime please do not pester me with further emails requesting a reply and a rating.

I am sorry about the emails, that is an automated reply system that is set up to make sure that you are satisfied with your service.

Thank you very much!