Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

DMR-EH50 Turns on, display lights then unit switches off

Customer Question

DMR-EH50 Turns on, display lights then unit switches off after 1-3 minutes. Have tried factory resets.

Panasonic DMR-EH50 DVD Recorder

Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue search. This Panasonic DVD recorder is widely used and there must be many experts available.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam