Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

just brought kodak easy share c195, took pic plug into pc but

just brought kodak easy share c195, took pic plug into pc but its not showing up, and theres no prompts to follow
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8? Is it a laptop or desktop?

With the camera powered on, after plugging to the PC, does it show anything on the camera's screen? Can you open Computer (or My Computer), and see if the camera device or camera's drive letter there?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

vista, with downloaded win 7, desktop, all it shows is: printers, picframes, and non pc, please refer to extended guide, have open my computer its not there. whats remote supp
?

If you plug in a USB drive (if you have one), does the computer see it?

With remote support, I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when i first plugged it in the computer saw it, but i can't find it, yes to remote support

Thank you, ***** ***** the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b3a8a4ec-e08c-4c5f-a5cf-ec28606cf451

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Working on issue, thanks.

Recommendation: Get an SD 2GB memory card or any SDHC memory card (size: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB) in order to take lots of pictures at a time.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/expert-itstuff/