Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have the Ek gc100 samsung white camera..It now won't allow

Customer Question

I have the Ek gc100 samsung white camera..It now won't allow me to do things like crop etc as it continually says storage space running out.? There is a 16gb memory card in it..
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Pete :

Hi there!

Pete :

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your EK-GC100 camera question.

Pete :

The camera will require available space on its internal memory to perform operations such as cropping, etc.

Pete :

So you will need to transfer any photos that are stored on the camera's internal memory to the memory storage card.

Pete :

If you connect the camera to a computer then you can view what exactly is stored on the camera itself and also on the memory card, and you can transfer between the two.