Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

My Ipad hasjust frozen and gone blurry in the middle of a game.

My Ipad hasjust frozen and gone blurry in the middle of a game. It will not turn off.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
iPad is essentially a small computer, sometimes can be frozen or unresponsive and keep you from using your device. The first solution for this kind of issue will be to reset your iPad (this procedure will not delete data from your device).
Please follow the steps below to reset your iPad:
A. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 25 seconds (until the Apple logo appears).

Please try this procedure at least 3 times.
B. If that doesn't work, charge your iPad for 10 minutes then repeat the previous procedure while still on charge.
Please try both solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** tried to close it down without success but the recharging part did the trick.

Linda

You're welcome Linda. I'm glad that I could help.
Don't worry your iPad is perfectly fine. That was a glitch in the software that prevented device to work properly (the same situation you have sometimes on your computer or cell phone).
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information.
If you are satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.
Thanks for using our service.
Best Regards,
Todd