*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

my samsung galaxy fame got locked into emergency call only,

my samsung galaxy fame got locked into emergency call only, I cannot access the screen typing nor answer calls
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password........PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<
then sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the Samsung.
If that does not work try this next please>
  1. Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power keys, until the Samsung logo appears.
  2. Scroll down using Volume Down and choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset, by pressing the Power Key.
  3. Scroll down (using the Volume Down key) and choose Yes – delete all user data and confirm with Power Key.
  4. Wait for the phone to reboot.