Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

there is an error in my system.When system was created

Customer Question

there is an error in my system.When system was created, there was two separate identitys,one for my Wife adress***@******.***, and a different address for me *****@******.*** two systems interfere and often only one address is availeable,usually my wifes.My system is meant to be senior since the sums invested are greater in mine.The system is now locked so only my wife system is availeable and I am unable to access my funds.I have spoken with Nancy XXXXXXXX in your team but it seems to baffle her.I want to close my wife system down and incorporate the funds into one only. when I set up early this year i thought my wife could cope but she cannot cope.Alastair XXXXXXXXX

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to sign in and use your email account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Edit: It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,