Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have just recieved a garmin sat nav 2595 the language is

Customer Question

I have just recieved a garmin sat nav 2595 the language is in polish how do I change it to english.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 3 years ago.

Hello David! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to Ustawienia (Settings), then Język (Language), then Tekst Język (Text Language), and change it to English.

If needed, go to go to Ustawienia (Settings), then Język (Language) again, then change these options as needed:

Język klawiatury (Keyboard Language)
Układ klawiatury (Keyboard Layout)
Język głos (Voice Language)

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou for your reply, unfortunately the unit I had a fault , it is therefore being replaced. Thankyou for your help.