*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My iPad 2 keypad has been split to left and right sides of

My iPad 2 keypad has been split to left and right sides of screen. How do I restore it? It is incedibly annoying - can't believe it is supposed to be like this
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will assist you. I am sorry this happened. You can get the keyboard on the screen and long press the keyboard icon and it will give you the option to split or normal. If this does not work it could be a glitch in the software and the iPad needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. .