Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Good dayMy TH-58PY700 plasma picture when turned on from

Customer Question

Good day
My TH-58PY700 plasma picture when turned on from standby goes on and shows the sat programme for 2 or 3 seconds and then goes blank. The red on/off light then flashes red and when I try to turn it on again with the remote it flashes green. I then turn off and on via the main switch on the plasma and the same cycle occurs. What can the problem be?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Does the standby light flash in pattern like 7 blinks, pauses and repeats the pattern?
- If so, can you please count how many times it blinks and post the info here?
- Also, how old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.