*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

hello all, my samsung gt-s5570 shows insufficient space when

hello all,
my samsung gt-s5570 shows insufficient space when i reset the device to factory settings.On wi-fi,the phone shows"updates available"as soon as i click on it,the phone soon fills up and shows "insufficient space".Ihave a sd card fitted,but no apps or data moves to it.How can i resolve this please?
kind regards,roy
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
- You can move some application to your SD card. - From your device homescreen, tap Menu icon. - Tap Settings. - Search Apps, Select the App that you want to move to your SD card. - Tap move to phone storage. Some are apps cannot be moved to SD card, some apps are designed to saved on phone memory.
Then you can try this also>Install the 'Kies' and run it after connecting your phone. Simply follow the instructions shown in the 'Kies' software upgrade menu. >CLICK HERE FOR KIES<
*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!