*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

how do I work the sd slot on the tx50as65ob model thank yo

how do I work the sd slot on the tx50as65ob model thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will assist you. The sd slot on your tv is for viewing pictures taken with your camera. If you have a camera or phone that has an sd memory card you can remove the card from that device and insert it into the sd slot and then use your remote control to view the pictures. Most phone's have a mini sd card which will need an adapter before using with the tv.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do I have to select an empty channel or will it be done automatic? Thank you

Yes, there is an input for that. Select the input using the remote control using the input or source button on the remote. It will have the sd slot media as an option.