Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hello, I have removed the Pioneer DEH-1200MP (2006) from my

Hello, I have removed the Pioneer DEH-1200MP (2006) from my boat because the CD player jumps when it has been playing for a short time. It also appears to heat up the CD's.
What is the latest model which I colud replce it with using the existing wiring harness?
Thanks in anticipation.
Pete :

Hi there!

Pete :

The latest model out that uses the same harness is DEH-X9600BT

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Pete

Many thanks for this, and your product link to Argos. This player seems to have many more features than I will ever have on my boat, eg. Bluetooth.

Argos list much cheaper alternatives such as the DEH 2600UI at just over a third of the price. Is this also compati9ble with my existing harness?

Thanks in anticipation.

David

Hi David,
Yes, the DEH 2600UI is also compatible with your existing harness.
Pete.