Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have recently retuned the LCD TV within inbuilt freeview.

I have recently retuned the LCD TV within inbuilt freeview. I may have changed a setting, which I think may be the Country code. The channels have retuned in Alphabetic order with lots of blank stations at the front in the channel list. I have also lost the red button facility on BBC and text option functionality. Is there an option to rest to factory setting or can I change the setting. I have tried resetting the country code to UK but when I change digital to UK it doesn't seem to stick.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

le40b553m3w

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Brian for the info.
To restore TV to factory settings, please follow the below mentioned procedure;
Press Source button and select TV as source in list.
Now press the MENU button to get menu screen.
Use up/down buttons to go to Setup option and press Enter on TV remote.
Now select Plug & Play option and run the initial setup where you can change the country code which will save in TV and wont be change during DTV search.
Please note that do not select Store Demo mode amd make sure to select Home Use mode in setup screen options.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.