*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Please Help! How do I update my laptop to sync photos from

Customer Question

Please Help! How do I update my laptop to sync photos from my Samsung galaxy s4 mobile phone.
As getting the following message. Photo viewer does not support this file format, or you don't have the latest updates to photo viewer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is***** will assist you. Do you know which version of Windows is on your laptop? Xp,vista,7,8, etc...
.
Do you have Samsung Kies software program on your laptop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 7 Home Premium

Re Samsung Kies software program on laptop - I don't think so and I honestly wouldn't know where to look

Okay, the Windows 7 should be good for viewing the photos. What happens when you click point the photo icon in the folder?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

click on the frame where the photo should be and nothing happens

Okay, go to this link and then follow the steps to download the Kies to your computer. Then it will sync all of your photos to your computer.

.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Randy

Couldn't see any link attached to click on to download the Kies to my computer. please resent link. Many thanks

sorry, let me know of you need anything...