*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hi Randy, thank you so much for your help yesterday evening.

Hi Randy, thank you so much for your help yesterday evening. Unfortunately I am now having difficulties sending my photos from my laptop to my IPad. Help! as I need to show the photos to a friend tomorrow. Best Regards
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Okay, the best option to sync the photos to your iPad will be to use iTunes. Go to iTunes.com on your computer and download the free iTunes software, then sync your iPad. You will get the option to choose that folder where your pictures are located. Let me know if you need any help with the iTunes sync.