*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

i have got an android super pad and I can get it to turn on

Customer Question

i have got an android super pad and I can get it to turn on can you help me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

• Follow these steps please on your Super pad>
  • Make sure its OFF.
  • Press and hold the Menu button
  • Continue holding the Menu button and now press the Back button also.
  • While holding both of them NOW press and hold the power button
  • Continue to hold all three until the recovery begins.
  • It may get hung up in the reset,so try it a few times and also let it sit on the Boot up logo for a while before you do anything. After an Android device is reset it can sometimes take up to ten minutes to boot as its rebuilding its databases, etc., as if it was the first boot up.
  • .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
    Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
    Thank you very much!
    .
    .
    .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just the same

okay, try this please>With the tablet powered off, press and hold the MENU button
2. While still holding the MENU button, press and hold the POWER button
3. Within a few seconds the tablet will power on and a boot menu will appear in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4. Use the volume toggle switch (+/-) button to navigate the menu.
5. Navigate to WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET then press the HOME button to execute.
6. Then navigate to YES DELETE ALL USER DATA press the HOME button to execute.
7. Next, navigate to the REBOOT option and press the HOME button to execute.
8. At this point a + or cross hair will appear in the screen. Use your finger or the stylus to press in the center of the cross hair. Once you press the center of the cross hair another one will likely appear. Repeat the process until the cross hairs stop appearing and the home screen loads up. Congratulations! You’ve just calibrated your touch screen and reset your tablet.
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience: I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
I am doing my best to help you, it is unfair for you to give me a POOR service rating. I could lose my job because of this, I am a working person who has a family to provide for. Please consider this when you are rating me. You should reply and communicate instead of rating me bad. I would appreciate a positive review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still not working

okay, do you have the USB cable that connects the pad to a computer?
The only option will be to reload or flash the firmware usinfg a windows computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I have the cable

okay, follow these steps please>

Preparation for Files and Flashing Procedures ::

Download IUW 1.1 Flashing Tool
Download Firmware V2852
Download Uboot - V 0.6.1.2(587) working camera
Download Main Android 2.2 Froyo ROM with Flash 10.1
Download New Ramdisk image to change the path of save files to SDCard1
Download Extra Tools Apps

Remove the microSD so that it will not start burning if you have firmware on your microSD.

1. Make a Folder on your desktop for fast track of your files, I named it Froyo 2.2 and save all your downloaded files here.

2. Download IUW Flashing tool, and save it inside the folder of your desktop.

3. After download, unpack it inside the folder.

NOTE: Your tablet should be full charged, and connect the charger while flashing, just to make sure it will not drain much power on your tablet. Don't forget also to remove all your MicroSD cards from the tablet.

4. Since your done making your USB Cable, your tablet should be off and plug the other end USB to the PC and plug the other end on your tablet USB Port between the headphone jack and SDCard Slot 1.

5. Open the IUW application, select Link USB on the left side. And on the Link information the DV (driver) is greyed, because it's not detecting the tablet with driver.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 693x459.

6. Power up the tablet with this combination Power + Menu button for few seconds until you see the message on your tablet "Communicating with PC..."

7. A New Hardware notification will pop up on your PC Screen.
(you have 2 minutes to setup this or the tablet will boot normally)

Select Advance, Next.

Browse the driver from your desktop inside the folder "otg_driver"

Then it will install the driver.

The flasher will turn to green.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 694x460.

:: FLASHING V2852 ::

This rom will only run on tablets which display a version number in the bottom-right "Infotmic" screen when first turned on.. If yours doesn't display a number there, you will need to flash firmware v2852 first.

8. 'Choose a wrapped image' press the "..." button Select the IUS file "WWE10B_Android_393477-v9full.ius"

9. Click 'burn' to flash the tablet.

10. After burning finishes, plug out the USB cable and press Reset, then restart the device.

:: Flashing UBOOT ::

11. Open UIW application, and connect your tablet USB to PC.

12. Select "Link USB" on "USB Mode:" select "Expert Mode" Uncheck all except "UO".

13. Browse the "u-boot-nand.bin" the one with working camera.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 693x460.

14. After flashing this is the result.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

15. Your screen with start to flicker, it will start to initialize.

16. I will take time to load up, until you are in display calibration.

:: Flashing IMAGES ::

17. Power off your tablet, and prepare again the UIW to flash the main android 2.2 firmware.

18. Click Link USB, and select Expert burn.

NOTE: Use the other Ramdisk.img fix you download, not from the flash10.1-android2.2 folder.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 694x459.

19. Power up the tablet with this combination Power + Menu button for few seconds until you see the message on your tablet "Communicating with PC...", if the Dv is green your ready and click the burn button.