Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Gigaset S79H.....only incoming calls ringing at handset

Customer Question

Gigaset S79H.....
only incoming calls ringing at handset base 1
other handset 'phones ie 2/3 and 4 not ringing. Attempted
programming (as book) resulting in handset monitor
screen blanking out.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Do all the other handsets work properly if you pick up even though only one is ringing?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I have been waiting for your reply, please see above on this page. Do not reply to the emails or it will not go to anyone and do not relist or I will not get your replies unless someone else stumbles upon your question. In case you missed it before here is my reply again:

.