*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How can I get 3G/4G on my Galaxy tab4. there is no facility

How can I get 3G/4G on my Galaxy tab4. there is no facility for a sim card
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is Randy.
I will assistyou with this.
If your tablet does not have the sim for 3G or 4G mobile Internet service. The first option will be the tethering option that connects to a hotspot. This will only work with your 3g/4g cell phone.

If you own a smartphone you can use the mobile Internet on your phone and allow the tablet to access the Internet by means of the HotSpot feature (or Internet Thetering). In the smartphone’s Android operating menu, Windows Phone or iOS activate Settings/Share Internet connection or portable HotSpot or Wi-Fi.

By enabling this option the phone will turn into an Internet transmitter so you will be able to connect your tablet to it.

The second available option for mobile internet Wi-Fi access on a tablet is a portable router, with a 3G or SIM port.

a 3g portable router for tablet

These portable routers perform the same functions as fixed routers, the only difference is that they are smaller in size and have a charger included.

Portable routers support 3G mobile Internet modems or some of them even have a SIM card slot for Internet.The only other option for accessing mobile internet on a tablet is the portable HotSpot.
The hotspot is a small and portable device provided with a mobile internet subscription by service providers.

portable hotspot for tablets

.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.