Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Hello friends, I suddenly find it impossible to access my

Customer Question

Hello friends,
I suddenly find it impossible to access my email address which is *****@******.***. This is the second time it has happened in the past couple of months. On the first occasion, Microsoft Support fixed the problem quickly. The following message now appears on the screen:
"Secure Connection Failed
"An error occurred during a connection to www.hotmail.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert)
" The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
"Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem."
What does it mean and how can I return to normal? Is this some form of virus?If so, should I change my password ***** get a new email address?
Grateful for your urgent help.
***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Tom! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,