michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a CLX 2160 colour printer. After a serious paper jam

Customer Question

I have a CLX 2160 colour printer. After a serious paper jam the top drum surface has been damaged and now cause the paper to print with the paper exiting with folds and no printing for about one inch in the centre of the print page.
The whole unit is marked Frame Lower Fuser on the top and underneath Frame Upper Fuser. JC81-01475A and JC81-01474A.
I was wondering whether it was possible to obtain somewhere a replacement unit.
I probably did not register the printer with Samsung as it was in sale at PC World some time ago.
Graham Butler *****@******.*** 01424 845052
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

I am sorry i will open the question to the CLX2160 printer expert as i have no expertise on this model.