Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

I have taken delivery of a Samsung GT-18200N mobile phone.

I have taken delivery of a Samsung GT-18200N mobile phone. I am trying to get a user manual so that I can use it to make & receive calls.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please check the link below to open or to download and print user manual for your cell phone - click here to open/download user manual
To open pdf files, you need Adobe Reader. If you do not have installed Adobe Reader on your computer - click here to download Adobe Reader
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd