*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hi My galaxy gt19505 started mis behaving today.on receiving

Customer Question

My galaxy gt19505 started mis behaving today.on receiving a call the phone crashed.after ten minutes I took out battery and sim and rebooted,the phone was very slow and kept going back to the Samsung sign like in start up ,I have been able to make calls but on only one occasion have I been able to hear or the respondent hear me ,the phone crashes every 20 minutes since.help needed
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Follow these steps please>Make sure that your contacts and important data are backed up.

Step 1

Remove and replace the battery to turn it off (you don't need to remove your SIM card).

Step 2

Hold down the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. Release them when the Android logo appears on the screen. This will bring up the unlock/reset menu.

Step 3

To navigate through this menu, use the volume up/down buttons to scroll up and down and the power button to confirm selections.

Scroll down and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

User-added image

Step 4

Scroll down and select Yes - Delete All User Data.

Step 5

When prompted, scroll to and select Reboot System Now. The phone will then reboot to its factory settings.

User-added image

Please let me know if this does not work for you and we will continue working on your issue.

.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.