Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company.
329447

Where can I get the turntable of my music centre repaired locally.

Customer Question

Where can I get the turntable of my music centre repaired locally. I reside in Calne Wiltshire. My centre is a Panasonic Compact Audio System SA-HD - 52. with turntable Model SL - J7EB-K- serial no GG-1KB 16234. I hope you may be able help me in this matter.
Thank you. Malcolm. J.Styles.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Can you tell me what your problem is with the turntable component of your system?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Steve,

I must admit I have not used it for ages The turntable does not appear to revolve evenly and this causes the disc to jump slightly. In view of your reply, I wonder if I take to my local Currys, they might able to assist. Otherwise things look a bit blank.

Many thanks for your help,

Regards,

Malcolm.

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome Malcolm.

I do think however that you are going to have a hard time finding anyone to repair it.

Currys (or any other High Rd store) is not going to be able to help you.

I'll be here if you need further help.

Steve