p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

Hello sir I have just purchased an HT-H5550Wk,, the centre

Customer Question

Hello sir
I have just purchased an HT-H5550Wk,, the centre and the wireless surround speakers don't work at all.
I tried playing musing using auxiliary and Bluetooth on my phone and my ipad , but only the front speakers work.
What is the problem ??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

This is actually by design. When you are using bluetooth or the aux connection, that is a stereo only connection, with just 2 channels of audio content, so it plays only through the front speakers.

If you were to play a bluray disc, or connect a cable/satellite box, etc, with content that is encoded in multichannel surround sound, then audio would come from all of the speakers.

Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Hi Radwa, I see you’ve viewed my initial correspondence. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.

Nathan