Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Hello, I have an Epson XP-305 home printer. Can you tell me

Hello, I have an Epson XP-305 home printer. Can you tell me how to print onto card instead of the normal copier paper? I find that the card will not will not bend sufficiently to enter the printer - is this printer capable of accepting card instead of paper?
Thanks in advance for your help.
John.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Eng. Andres replied 2 years ago.
hi John, thank you for using JA:

Unfortunately, the printer is capable on print on normal paper and on photo paper, but not card.

From the type of printer and the technology used, it cannot print card. Here is the specifications of the type of media that you can use:

A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9

White Paper / Photo Paper

Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer as positive using the smiley faces showed bellow: