Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

How can I change my

Customer Question

How can I change my 9 spot lock on my zte mobile . I have forgotten it .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you have registered Google account on your phone? If yes, do you know Google account username and password ***** on your phone?
Just to be sure, this issue in same cases require procedure that will delete your pattern lock but this procedure will also delete data from your internal memory (memory card will not be affected - pictures, videos, music are by default stored on memory card). Will that be OK?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not registered with this phone on google .

Hi Marion,
Thank you for your reply.
Because your phone is not registered with Google account, there are two ways to unlock it:
1. to perform hard reset
2. to "flash" the phone
What is the model of your ZTE cell phone?
When did you purchase your phone?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

model L13714T42P3h504857-H.

had it for about 18 -24 months .

Thank you for additional information Marion.
Unfortunately, L13714T42P3h504857-H is not the phone model. Can you please check at the back sticker under battery for phone model?
Remove the back cover and battery from your phone and look on the label. Your model number will be printed somewhere on this label. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1588

kis

To unlock your phone, you will have to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.
Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off. Remove and replace battery.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset". Confirm using Power button.
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Please note that this procedure require some practice. If you prefer video instruction please check the link below (the same procedure is for all Kis ZTE models - plus, pro, 2 etc.) - click here
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried all above but not working . It comes up with an exclamation mark and nothing else .

Looks like that software on your cell phone is corrupted. Can you please try this?
Press and hold both Volume buttons (UP and DOWN) and Power button at the same time. Be sure to remove and replace battery and to turn off your phone.
Please let me know if there is any changes. I'll be waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing is happening at all now .

Thank you Marion.
Because none of the previous solutions works, software on your cell phone is corrupted. The next solutions will be to "flash" the software on your phone. unfortunately, you will not be able to perform that procedure by yourself (you will need software and specific flash files).
You will have to contact your seller/cell phone provider or directly ZTE at +44 20 3428 2000 to arrange replacement/repair.
Sorry I could not be of any more assistance, but there is a issue on your phone that can't be resolved online.
Please let me know if you are not satisfied with my help/my effort to help or if you need more information. I'll be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Best Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have I been charged for this ?

If you want refund please use the link below - click here
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not able to reclaim fee . why is this ?