Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Two dats ago purchased the Denon dht-t110 sound bar want to

Customer Question

Two dats ago purchased the Denon dht-t110 sound bar want to know am using theAnolog in 3.5mm minipluganalogaudio cable from analog in to connections on side of the Bravia 32 inch as on back of the Bravia the television rear panel don't know which are the right connections my Bravia is the KDL-32L40xx that I bought 5 years please help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
There are two RCA jacks at rear of TV labeled as Audio Out that can be connected to sound bar through regular audio cable (red-white RCA pins) then go to Sound Menu of TV and select Speaker and set it to Audio System which will turn Off TV speakers (mute) so you will get proper sound from sound bar instead of TV speakers.
Please note that volume control on TV remote will not work and need to use sound bar remote to change the sound level.
3.5mm jack on side panel of TV is to connect headphone pin, if sound bar gives normal sound through 3.5mm jack then it is fine and you may please keep using it.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.