adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Customer Service
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

When my Pioneer DDJ-SR is connected & after installing the

Customer Question

When my Pioneer DDJ-SR is connected & after installing the firmware software & opening the zip file it is stating that "the DDJ-SR is not connected" what am I doing wrong?
And it also is saying that there is no driver installed but yet I have downloaded the softwear that came along with the system
Help please!!! thnks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try these steps please>
  1. Close all applications
  2. Navigate to Control Panel > Sound
  3. Select your computer's internal soundcard or speakers as the default Playback device
  4. Select your computer's internal soundcard or microphone as the default Recording device
  5. Check the Communications tab to see if you need to set the internal soundcard as the default device. (this is not always necessary, as with some Windows versions there is no option to set a device in this tab)
  6. Open your Serato software and try to connect your hardware
If you still can't connect your hardware or you experience further issues, please download the latest Driver Software from this link > PLEASE CLICK HERE<
.

.

.

.

.

.

Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance and we will continue working on your issue.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Randy,
I have already done that & by the way that is exactly what I read this morning on Google so that's of no help!
I will open the question and let the other experts take a look at it. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam