*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Panasonic TV Model No TX-32LZD81 we cannot get the TV to

Customer Question

My Panasonic TV Model No TX-32LZD81 we cannot get the TV to switched either directly from the TV or with the remote. The infrared light on the TV is not showing. What do you think is the problem?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is Randy.
I will assist you. I am sorry to hear this happened.
This may be an internal hardware failure with the Panasonic TX-32LZD81 main power board. We can try some troubleshooting steps to determine if the Panasonic TX-32LZD81 will need repair. Try this please, disconnect the power cord from the power outlet for 15 minutes. Then press the power button on the tv for 10 seconds to drain any residual power remaining in the system. Then reconnect the tv power plug to a known good working power outlet and then try powering on. Watch for the red standby led to blinka code if the power does not come on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried your suggestion but nothing happened. What next
okay, unfortunately that means the main power supply board is bad and will need to be replaced. The part number is ***** 1 P.
>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PART ON EBAY<