*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Samsung UE46F8000 IS CONNECTED TO MY bt HUB THROUGH THE

My Samsung UE46F8000 IS CONNECTED TO MY bt HUB THROUGH THE MAINS. I've JUST UPDATED THE SOFTWARE BUT EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOG ON TO MOST OF THE APPS I GET A MESSAGE SAING THAT I;M NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. I GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SETTING IT UP AGAIN BUT AGAIN IT TELLS ME WHEN I TRY TO TO ***** AN APP THAT I'm NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. tHIS HAPPENS WITH SAMSUNG APPS AND AMAZON BUT NOT WITH EG IPLAYER.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I recommend to look at your TV's network settings, and if you're connected wirelessly to your TV set to check your router's SSID name and it's password. You need to reconnect your TV back to your router after firmware updates because those tend to clear out any settings you had like when you first purchased the TV and had to set it up.

Software updates also have a tendency to make you reinstall account names and passwords on specific applications like the Samsung Apps and Amazon, if you had to establish an account with them to view shows.

If all that fails, then perform a Factory Reset, follow these steps:
  1. With the TV powered on press the MENU button.
  1. Use the Up or Down arrow buttons to select the Support section of the Main Menu, and then press ENTER.
  1. Use the Up or Down arrow buttons to select the Self Diagnosis option, and then press ENTER.
  1. Use the Up or Down arrow buttons to select the Reset option, and then press ENTER.
  1. Your TV will require you to enter your security PIN. If you have not set up a PIN the default is 0000.
  1. A factory reset warning will appear, you can cancel the reset at this time by selecting No.
  1. The TV will power off and when it is powered back on the Setup screen will appear.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance and we will continue working on your issue.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.