*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hello, my Samsung tv has decided to not switch on. It was

Hello, my Samsung tv has decided to not switch on. It was working perfectly yesterday and today it seemed to take a little time to warm up. It worked ok for a while this morning but now I just returned from shopping and there is nothing when I try to switch on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This may be an internal hardware failure with the Samsung's main power board. We can try some troubleshooting steps to determine if the Samsung's will need repair. Try this please, disconnect the power cord from the power outlet for 15 minutes. Then press the power button on the tv for 10 seconds to drain any residual power remaining in the system. Then reconnect the tv power plug to a known good working power outlet and then try powering on. Watch for the red standby led to blink a code if the power does not come on. Also let me know the model number of the tv please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Randy, my tv is a Samsung, Model number - LE40A557P2FXXC. I am just about to plug in my tv and hope that the problem is resolved. There is normally a red light on the front right of the tv and a brighter light on the bottom of the tv. The white light has become very feint, almost not lit at all and the red light is sometimes lit

okay, hopefully that will get it going. If not, unfortunately this sounds like
the main power supply board is bad and will need to be replaced. The part # ***** ***** IP-211135A BN44-00199A and is available on ebay >PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW<
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.