michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I am struggling to connect a Konig sound bar to my 50 inch

Customer Question

I am struggling to connect a Konig sound bar to my 50 inch Polaroid tv. there is no clear instruction that works however I can play my i-phone through the system, help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Customer:

you do not need a wiring diagram all you will need is a pair of RCA audio cable which has both ends red and white connectors

Customer:

connect the red one to the red port on the back of the sound bar and the white connector to the white port and then the other end of cable gets connected to the audio port of the poloroid tvs audio port which has the same color red and white

Customer:

i am attaching a video which will help you get connected.

Customer:

let me know if you have any question.

JACUSTOMER-4g11nfyc- : the ports on the sound bar are not marked red and white but Aux 1 Aux 2 the lead supplied and asks for an AVcable to connect with the TV ?
Customer:

check this link the audio port must be like this http://tinyurl.com/luq6agp

JACUSTOMER-4g11nfyc- :

the back of the sound bar is not as shown. Among the other illustrations there is one shown with two aux ports marked 1 and 2 There is an optical port, DC port and a co-axial port. The T V has no optical port and has jack ports not marked?

Customer:

can you tell me the model number of the soundbar