Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a smart 3d panasonic tv and 3d blu ray player i purchased

I have a smart 3d panasonic tv and 3d blu ray player i purchased this summer
However I have a soundbar from orbit sound and I'm thinking of investing in a panasonic one so they are better linked etc - however one current annoyance is I need to use a separate remote to operate the sound on the sound bar to that on the telly and was hoping with a panasonic one i could link the two so the main remote would work both? is this possible and which sound bar would you best recommend? I've been looking at the Panasonic SC-HTB880EBK 500W Soundbar and Sub with Wireless Music Streaming
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number of Panasonic TV in question?
This info will help to check its specifications to suggest a sound bar.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shahid

Its a Panasonic TXL47FT60B

I want to maximise sound and hopefully be able to use one remote for all functions

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the TV model info.
Panasonic SC-HTB880EBK will definitely work with this TV and TV remote can control the volume in sound bar as both things have ARC feature, this sound bar will give you very good loud sound and if you need more sound then go for home theater system of 5.1 or 7.1 channels/ speakers like SC-BTT885
http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/home-entertainment/home-cinema-systems/sc-btt885eb.html
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.