Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Can a Samsung ht-c5500d be used as a basic player and not used

Customer Question

Can a Samsung ht-c5500d be used as a basic player and not used as a surround sound system.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today.

JACUSTOMER-am7zh9la- : Hello
Customer:

it can be used a basic player however this player has come up with 5.1 speakers correct but if you are going to use only two speakers you will not get the quality sound output

JACUSTOMER-am7zh9la- : I just want to plug DVD player into TV as I have a soundbar so don't want to use it as a surround sound player anymore so need to know how to connect it to TV so I can get sound out of it.
Customer:

yes you can do that all you have to make sure the sound bar is connected to tv sound output and the audio and video cable is connected to the samung player.

Customer:

so you will get the sound output from the tv out sound and the player will work as a basic player,

Customer:

is there anything else i may assist you?

Customer:

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a
rating by clicking on the smiley below and if you have any more question feel free to ask.

Customer:

Customer:

you have rated bad instead of letting me know if it has worked or not, does this sound you wanted a service to be of use or not. Please let me know.

Customer:

Thanks for using justanswer service. Happy New Year.