*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My son in law bought the new Samsung watch and required my

Customer Question

My son in law bought the new Samsung watch and required my Galaxy S4 to install some apps. I now find that the contents of my S memo have disappeared. Is there any way I can get them back?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Your son n law would have to sign in on your phone with his google or samsung account in order to get his apps working that he used your phone for. Try going to your s memo menu, then settings, then tap accounts and sign in with your Samsung account..

.

.

.

.

.

Please let me know if this does not work for you, if you need any other assistance and we will continue working on your issue.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry cannot find S memo Menu

Use the menu button on your bottom left beside the home key while the S Memo app is open on the screen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Had to set up a Samsung account. There is still nothing in the S Memo folder. Obviously I need to do something else. Thank you

okay, the notes may be lost if you did not have an account linked to them.
From the home screen tap on the menu and go to accounts and see if your google account is listed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Google Account is listed. I went into Settings and then Accounts. Is that correct. There is also the new Samsung account that I set up. There is no information in either of them.

okay, tap on the name of your google account and tap sync.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Synced account no info restored

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did this. No info returned

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did this. No information returned as I probably did not back up previously.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No response from you on my last answers. I assume that you cannot proceed past this point. As you were unable to help me solve my problem I do not expect you to charge me. I await your response if any.