carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Hi ive just turned on my medion notebook for yhe first time

Hi ive just turned on my medion notebook for yhe first time and it comes up with 'preparing fault' and then 'diagnosing your pc' and nothing else happens! Help thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
carlday1 :

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your new pc, I am afraid it does not sound like good news, The fault you have is caused by the windows installation becoming corrupt and on a new pc the only thing that is likely to cause it would be a damaged hard drive. I think that laptop must have become damaged in transport from the factory to you.

I would suggest you take it back and get a replacement, I may be able to talk you through a way to get the laptop working but I feel if you do get it working and the hard drive is faulty you will have more problems at a later date.