Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Sony Bravia KDL 42W815B. We also have Sky (wireless

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia KDL 42W815B. We also have Sky (wireless box) and a PS3. Watching football on SKy the picture is not at all good - really blurry and poorly defined. Also trying to play games FIFA 15 on the play station the graphics don't look good at all. Any thoughts/suggestions? Many thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Have you tried different Picture Modes in Settings of TV menu like Sports or Game Standard or Game Original mode etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have looked at picture settings but there does not seem to be the option of sports mode (or game mode). I'm less worried about the PS3 issue than the football via sky issue. The remote has a football setting which is supposed to enhance the football viewing and sound of the crowd but that does not improve the blurred picture either.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, - Have you tried to unplug TV and Sky box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?