Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

try to order book on kindle. Page comes up telling me to get

Customer Question

try to order book on kindle. Page comes up telling me to get intouch with you to restore.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?

Have you tried this: If you have any cover / case on the kindle, please remove it for now. Then press & hold (or slide & hold) the power on/off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

If needed, also, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet/wireless modem/router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then reconnect.

If needed, go to the Wireless / Wi-Fi setting on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your wireless / network name.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Very sorry! but it appears to be working now.But I Will keep in touch. All I did was switch off and switch on again.

Great. Yes, whenever there is any issue, the first thing you would want to try is to turn the device off / on. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Happy holidays! Thank you for the update,