Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Please can you tell me... How do I reset, the time (clock)

Customer Question

Please can you tell me... How do I reset, the time (clock) on my kdl-40w40xx bravia tv... Thanks . chris.. PS. The tv is a few years old now. but still good.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
Please press Home button to get menu screen then select Settings (tool box icon) and go Features to get Timer Settings down the list where you will see Clock Set to set the current time in TV.
If it doesn't help then need to reset TV to default settings which will get you initial setup screen where you can put current time etc.
Please press Home button to get menu screen then select Settings (tool box icon) and go Setup and select All Reset option down the list to restore default settings in TV.
Please reply back with the result and if above answers the question then a positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.