michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

why can I not get wireless connection with my kindle , I have

why can I not get wireless connection with my kindle , I have recently
lost it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
michelleclive :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

michelleclive :

what is the model number of the kinlde is it kindle fire hd?

Customer:

model no: D01100

michelleclive :

There could be two reasons either your router password ***** been changed or you are entering the password *****

michelleclive :

Password ***** case sensitive.

michelleclive :

let me know when you are online i can check the router for the correct password ***** you can enter on the kindle and it will 100% connect to the internet.

michelleclive :

To connect your kindle to a Wi-Fi network:

Press the Home button, then press the Menu button.

Navigate to "Settings" by moving the 5-way controller down, then press the 5-way controller to select.

Select "view" next to "Wi-Fi Settings" to display a list of detected Wi-Fi networks. You may have to wait a moment as your Kindle detects networks in range. Kindle automatically

scans for available Wi-Fi networks at periodic intervals. To rescan for available networks at any time, select "rescan."

Select "connect" to connect to a network. If you see a lock symbol next to "connect," the network requires a password ***** connect.

If necessary, enter the Wi-Fi network password, and choose "submit." Press the Symbol key to enter numbers or characters not present on the Kindle keyboard.

Once you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, Kindle automatically connects to it again whenever that network is in range. If more than one previously used network is in range, your Kindle automatically connects to the network that was most recently used.

Customer:

thank you the wireless connection came back

Customer:

thank you the wireless connection came back . I do not want monthly subscriptions

michelleclive :

Thanks for letting me know that its fixed

michelleclive :

please click on a smiley face below to rate the answer and click submit

michelleclive :

thanks for choosing just answer

michelleclive :

you may click on a smiley face below and click submit now