carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Have a Panasonic dmr-bs750eb need a new 50'' tv what do you

Have a Panasonic dmr-bs750eb
need a new 50'' tv what do you recommed
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
I would suggest a panasonic tv because you have a pansonic blu ray player, if you buy a panasonic tv you are likely to be able to use one remote to power the tv and the player and you will be able to configure the tv to turn the player on and off when you turn the tv on. Panasonic call their ability to control all their items together Viera Link
Currys seem to have a good range of tvs and they are a good choice because you can have a look and see which you prefer.
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/large-screen-tvs-32-and-over/panasonic-viera-tx-50as520b-smart-50-led-tv-22083955-pdt.html?srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~~~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&s_kwcid=AL!3391!3!43562508335!!!g!67784154575!&ef_id=VJ25UwAABOiucbxu:20150102115214:s#cat-0