carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have just bought a SC-HTB680EBK and am trying to attach it

Customer Question

I have just bought a SC-HTB680EBK and am trying to attach it to an LG ultra 4K TV. The soundbar has all it's lights on but I can get no sound out of it. I have used an optical digital audio cable to connect the device to the TV however it still won't play any sound. The TV does have an HDMI arc connection as well. Curry's are telling me to take the panasonic sound bar back to the shop rather than trouble shooting the issue. Do you have any adivce for me? Many thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know the model number of your tv?

JACUSTOMER-4ymiu0uu- : I
Customer:

Please could you let me know the model number of your tv so I can provide some instructions on setup of the sound bar