Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a panasonic KX-TG6821E set of 3 phones. Somehow I have

I have a panasonic KX-TG6821E set of 3 phones. Somehow I have stopped people from phoning me. It rings once and then dies. I hear nothing. I have tried pressing hash 21hash alos 67 and 61 and replace the receiver having put the last hash in. 3 times. I do not understand the set up top right button and am a useless gadget user. Help please!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out .
Do you have another phone system you could connected to test? If you do, does the same thing happen?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This morning two people have phoned me with success so I suspect the fault was with the supplier and not my phone. I would like the manual if possible to be emailed to me.

Thank you .

Sheila

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok I am glad to hear that it is working again. Here is a copy of the manual: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not been sent a manual. The fault lay in water getting into the connection to the house and was mended on Wednesday taking all of fove minutes but the wires had become loose.

I didn't find your help any use i am afraid.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I sent you a manual and had multiple people check that the link works, it is right above where you are saying you did not get one, clicking on click here in that reply goes directly to and opens the manual. If it did not right click on click here in that reply and click on save link as to save it directly on your computer.
.