carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

how can i back-up the contents of s-planner on my galaxy s3

how can i back-up the contents of s-planner on my galaxy s3 to either my samsung gt-p3110 tablet or my windows 7 desktop
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.
I find the best way is to use kies if you want to backup to the computer, do you have outlook?
Are both of your devices connected to the same google account? If they are not if you were to connect them both to google using the same gmail account everything should sync automatically all contacts and the planner events would copy from one device to another.
If you were to put a planner item into your tablet it would appear automatically on the phone.
I hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've not yet managed to get my mobile devices connected to Google. I don't manage a WI-FI connection maybe because I have too many routes inactive. (Having them on has cost me a lot of money in the not too distant past) However I will have another go.Can I ,do you think, achieve this via a USB port connection?