Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My phone will not accept my password ***** can I find our wether

My phone will not accept my password ***** can I find our wether I am using the correct wording
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?

Did you forget your password?

What kind of password ***** ***** such as phone login password, wi-fi/wireless password, email password, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Samsung Galaxy Ace

No I have tried passwords i generally use

login password

Is it the Samsung galaxy ace model S5830? Does it look like the image below:

graphic

So when you turn on the phone, it asks for the password ***** away, and you cannot open anything on the phone right?

After entering the (wrong) password ***** few times, does it give you the option to enter your google/gmail account?

Is it okay to reset the phone and start over fresh?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It opens and asks for 'enter password ***** unlock'correct

No

Yes but it will not let me

Please try this: Press & hold the Power button, then select the Power off option in order to power off the phone (if needed, remove the back cover, then remove battery, then reinstall)
, then press at the same time the 3 buttons Home, Volume Up, and Power (for about 10 seconds) until you see the android system recovery menu / logo
, then use the
, then use the Volume Down button to scroll to option wipe data/factory reset and then press the Home button (or Power button) to select it.
, then use the Volume Down button to scroll to Yes - delete all user data and then press the Home button (or Power button) to select it.
, reboot system when it shows
User-added image
When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank u this has worked

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you