Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

forgot my password ***** nexus 7 and it frozen

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

The only way to unlock security password ***** on your Tab will be to perform procedure that will delete password. But, that procedure will also delete all data from internal Tab memory. Will that be OK?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes will it go back to factory information

Yes, your Tab will go to factory default.
Please note that this procedure require some practice, so don't hesitate to ask for more information if you needed it.
1. Turn the Tablet off.
2. Press & hold the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
3. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight Recovery mode.
4. Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark or just GOOGLE sign.
5. While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
6. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
7. Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.
If you prefer video instruction please check the video below - click here
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd