*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My 9"" GoTab Tablet model GT9x after working pefectly has now

My 9"" GoTab Tablet model GT9x after working pefectly has now an opening frame asking to 'Enter Pin'. No pin used at any time. I am now locked out.
How unlock?
N Fox.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

,
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Unfortunately the only way to resolve this issue is to carry out a Factory Reset Procedure. This will delete all downloaded applications and user settings, so all your data will be lost. Please follow these steps>
Power the tablet off, then press and hold the volume up and down key at the same time then press and hold the power button without releasing the volume keys. That should bring you to the android reset menu. When the android menu appears release all the keys, then use the volume keys to scroll and the power button to select from the menu. You will need to choose the wipe data option.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Please let me know if this does not work , if you need any other assistance and we will continue working on your issue.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.