Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Calls to my Samsung Galaxy s4 are not connecting to my Samsung

Customer Question

Calls to my Samsung Galaxy s4 are not connecting to my Samsung but to my house phone
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.
This kind of issue can be caused by settings on your phone or your cell phone provider network.
Who is your cell phone provider?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry about this but I have already sorted it. I do not want to set up a monthly contract it was just a one off . Hope you do not set up a contract . Thanx
Anthony,
I'm glad that you resolved your problem.
No, I don't have permission to set up monthly subscription and you didn't set it up by yourself.
I was not of much help, so let me provide you with the refund office link. To request a refund, please click the following link: click here
Thanks our service.
Best Regards,
Todd